Crooked Youth is an agency that builds Shopify ecommerce solutions for the music & entertainment industries with creativity at the forefront. Our clients are artists, record labels, and merchandise companies that value creative design, believe in ecommerce optimization, and understand improvements made now pay dividends later.
Coming from backgrounds in the live event + touring space, as well as the direct to consumer side of the merchandise industry, we realized a common disconnect between artists and fans; the visual execution in the digital space.
Assist with the setup and launch of clients’ new stores (via the 50+ point build sheet checklist)
Configure automated Collections across client sites via conditional logic in Shopify admin
Assist with basic front-end theme edits for new merch drops and/or special campaign; including, but not limited to - changing homepage collection(s), swapping hero banners, creating landing page templates, etc.
Help with misc store projects per client’s request - reconciling inventory, pulling reports, etc
Facebook Business Manager:
create and install Pixels, verify domains, configure AEM events, build audiences, and sync Shopify product feeds to client’s Instagram and Facebook Shops
create new properties and and link them to client’s Shopify store(s)
set up client Klaviyo accounts, clone standard flows into client’s account
Assist Co-Founder to make sure all details concerning projects are organized. Projects include Shopify store builds, Shopify theme development, Shopify migrations, and Klaviyo builds
Monitor Monday.com system and ensure project tasks are up to date (key dates, task status, etc)
Handle miscellaneous one-off requests for projects related to data organization, grid updates, report pulls, creating various links, etc
Crooked Youth will train you on how to do all of the above; you just need to come with a hunger to grow and take on tasks, the ability to learn quickly, and strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Interest in ecommerce, marketing, and/or project management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving / logic skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Proficient in Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Basic knowledge of Project Management software (Monday.com, Asana, and/or Trello) is a plus
• Basic Photoshop experience is a plus
• Committed to lifelong learning and a growth mentality
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Strong communication skills
• Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
• Easily adjust to shifting priorities
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Ability to commit 20-30 hours a week for a 3-4 month commitment